Smith-Walbridge Camp was founded in 1949 in Syracuse, Indiana. It was the first camp of its kind to host a variety of clinics related to high school and collegiate bands. This included camps for cheerleaders, baton twirlers, drum majors, color guards and marching and concert bands. Original amenities included a recreation center, camp cabins and parade grounds.
The camp is still in operation today and provides high energy activities related primarily to marching bands. This includes drum major, color guard and mace and signal baton instruction and training.
Rights Statement for the photos below for which copyright is undetermined.